AMAZING! I have been so excited to see your house. You guys are pros.... I love the modern, but welcoming feel that it has. I can't wait to see it in person.
oh my goodness. you house looks GREAT!! I am in love with the color of walls that you chose. everything looks so clean and simple. I love your bathroom floor tiles. good job jess!
Awesome guys! I love the paint color; the wood floors and baseboards look incredible. I never realized how cool those bar stools were when we first went through. Now to the yard!
k,so you are an amazing decorator too and your hubby is quite the hard worker indeed!! Holy moly what a beautiful transformation!!!! Love it all!! Dying to know how you like the dark wood flooring as we are about to get wood floors and I deliberate on the dark wood due to seeing everything. Is it not so bad?? Looks stunning!!
16 comments:
AMAZING! I have been so excited to see your house. You guys are pros.... I love the modern, but welcoming feel that it has. I can't wait to see it in person.
Looks so amazing guys! Cole and Jessie, you're quite the handy-people.
Wow Jess it's beautiful! I love everything you have done! You guys are so freaking talented it makes me sick! :)
love it, love it, love it. i cant wait to see it in real life...hopefully that's relatively soon!
It's amazing how GOOD it all looks. Those befores really illustrate the previous hideousness. I love your house :)
Impressive!! Looks great. Glad you took before and after pics! I wish I had done more of that.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how COMPLETELY different it looks! You guys did a great job!!!!!
so amazing! i love it, especially how bright all of it is. and i love the wood floors! :)
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
oh my goodness. you house looks GREAT!! I am in love with the color of walls that you chose. everything looks so clean and simple. I love your bathroom floor tiles. good job jess!
Jessie, it looks incredible! You and Cole did an amazing job, way to go!
wow-great job guys!!!
I LOVE it!!!!! good job!
Awesome guys! I love the paint color; the wood floors and baseboards look incredible. I never realized how cool those bar stools were when we first went through. Now to the yard!
Your house is gorgeous!! I cant believe all that you guys did on it! My favorite part? The one green chair. :)
k,so you are an amazing decorator too and your hubby is quite the hard worker indeed!! Holy moly what a beautiful transformation!!!! Love it all!! Dying to know how you like the dark wood flooring as we are about to get wood floors and I deliberate on the dark wood due to seeing everything. Is it not so bad?? Looks stunning!!
Post a Comment