It's been 15 years that my Dad has been gone. More than half of my life I've lived with out him now.
A new chapter is unfolding.
She married John, (who lost his wife nine years ago & who is so great for her) the first of the year.
Consider this Chapter One:








12 comments:
Wow, these pictures make me choke up. She is so beautiful and I'm genuinely happy for her.
Can't wait to get all the details from you!
jessie, i had no idea!!! how exciting for her (and you guys). congratulations. she deserves to be happy, she is such a sweet, beautiful lady.
congrats to her! She looks so happy!
Oh how wonderful for her and your family. She looks beautiful. And happy. And your pictures, as always, are amazing. I can't believe it has been 15 years.
Harper cracks me up! Cute girls.:) and boys!
Your mom looks gorgeous!! I am so happy for her.
Hooray! Your mom is sooo beautiful, guess thats where you get it;)!
I cant believe its been 15 years! Your mom looks as beautiful as ever and I couldn't be happier for your family! CONGRATS BECKY!!!
Jessie, your mom looks so beautiful, and so happy. So happy for her...
Your mom is beautiful. She looks so happy. Please give her my best! I miss seeing you guys!
Jessie I HAD NO IDEA!!! I'm so excited for your mom. She so deserves to be happy and not alone. This post just made my night. Please express to her my HUGE congratulations!!! HOW FUN! Also Jess LOVE THE HOUSE! Good work. I know how much work something like that takes and I'm so impressed. Sarah Horsely just informed me Sunday you are in our stake and her ward. That was such fun news, too. It's amazing to see your little family and how you are all growing up so beautifully. Love you sweet girl and miss you!
so happy for your sweet mom. she looks amazing.
Post a Comment