We finally moved into our home after an intense remodel. Cole & I are now extreme home makeovers, only it took us nine weeks longer than it would have the real deal. No worries though because now we know how to do it all! From plumbing, to staying together! :) I was told if you can survive doing a remodel together (and really being the ones doing the work) you can make it through anything. So here's to many years of happiness!!
Before:

After:
14 comments:
I sure hope you post more pics! That looks awesome! It's also way more satisfying knowing YOU were the ones who did it! I hope to see more!
I'm so happy for you Jess! I can't wait to see it in real life. Glad you guys have survived :)
I LOVE it. So much!
I don't know why you guys changed anything. Seriously, the blue carpet, drapes and SMELL were where it's at.
Congrats!!!! I would love to see it in real life someday. Wanna invite me over once your settled? I'll bring treats. :)
Love it!
That looks so good. I want to see more pictures. Please.
Lookin' Good!! PLEEEEEEASE post more pics!!
Very cool! Can't believe you did that yourself - impressive!
Thanks everyone!! I will for sure post more pictures.
It looks fabulous! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Hooray!! It is beautiful!! I can't wait to see the rest:)
Jess I have to come see your house. It looks so cute. post more pics. Or even better maybe I'll stop by!!!
oh my word you HAVE been busy!! love it. i want to see more pics!
Post a Comment