Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Boat Full Of Girls

We went out on the Lake over the weekend


Huge thanks to Jeff & Stac for providing their boat


Priceless expressions:


I learned to wake surf
I thought I did ok for never having seen it done


Then I saw Stac and realized I sucked =)

13 comments:

gina bina said...

1. Your Honor, please let the record show that Gina Bina SUCKS at water sports. Of any kind. Period.
2. I loved being on the boat with just girls (and one macho macho man).
3. I'm doubled over laughing so hard right now at everyone's funny faces. GOOD TIMES.
4. I love making lists in comments.
5. Jessie, Rachel, Emily, Lauren, and Merrily all ROCK at wake surfing.
6. Stacey kicks everyone's butt at wake surfing.
7. I covet Rachel's body.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i'm so mad i missed out-looks like it was so much fun. i love the 'action' shots. gina's 'trying so hard' face is so cute!

jEn said...

sad i missed it. i tried that a couple weeks ago and man i sucked!

Emily said...

Holy crap! you got the funniest pictures! I love them ALL!!! It was a good time and i'm glad it worked out. Sad for you who couldn't make it:( I'm sure we could covince Jeff to do it again!!! Wildings... Thank you!

Unknown said...

How fun! I haven't been on a boat for sooo long! Looks like you had a good time!

cathy said...

That was hilarious!!!! Thanks Jess post posting just the intense facial expressions-they truly are priceless. Someone should figure out a way to somehow post them at the reunion!!!(Gina) btw-any plans on that?

Wildings said...

Whatever Jess, you were dang good! I look so retarded, you like that big butt sticking out don't you! What good pictures you got and definitely good times! G, who doesn't covet Rach's body!!!

Ashley said...

This post was so funny. Your pictures are priceless. ESPECIALLY the facial expressions. Nice job wake surfing!

Rachel said...

Too funny! I'm so glad you got me 'concentrating' and the 'i'm an idiot' face!!! And a BTW for G and Stace---you've NEVER seen me NAKED---you'd FORSURE change your mind!

gina bina said...

Rachel...I HAVE seen you naked.

Cole said...

Come on ladies, this is a family blog, keep it clean. I never thought I would find my self moderating this blog...

Debbie said...

I too covet Rachel's body. Looks like a lot of fun, I'm sorry I missed it :(

Tuttles said...

It was way fun! I love all the pictures you got! I wil have a "Rachel body" some day... When we are all made perfect! :)