Monday, June 16, 2008

Different Styles

Our good friends Gina & Brad took our family pictures the other night and they turned out great. I love them. They are each so talented in oh so many ways! G decided that it would be fun to each take a picture and Photoshop it to our liking.

The idea: to show different ways you can take the same picture and make it look so different.

Straight from the camera:



My photoshop recipe:




To see what Gina did with her picture check it out here.
I'm loving what she did with it!

More pictures to come

6 comments:

gina bina said...

Perfecto! I really love how you made the green pop. That was a lot of fun...we should do it again sometime!

:::spirit fingers:::

Ashley said...

I love BOTH versions. You guys rock.

jEn said...

Such a cute Picture! i still want you to take some of us but i want to wait till cole can sit up. I wish we could have come to the bbq. it was our anniversary!

gina bina said...

Great job Jess! It was so fun taking pics of you guys knowing that it was just for fun. If you ever need test subjects (which you don't seem to run short of), we're always up for it too :-) I'm sad I missed the photoshopping process, I was running around in the desert with a bunch of unruly 14ish year olds. Love the post-processing!

gina bina said...

Um...that last comment was really from Brad...
I promise that wasn't one of my multiple personalities coming out.

j e s s i e said...

I figured it was BD, but was confused for a minute there... and yes I would LOVE to take picture of the two of you. Can we set up a time? I'm becoming obsessed and need more people. =) We should do another walk around the town!
P.S. G - I would love to see one of your multiple personalities!