Sunday, October 28, 2007

Friends Halloween Party

Stacey and Jeff hosted our friends 3rd Annual Halloween Party this year, and what else can I say other than FANTASTIC!!!
Everyones costumes were so good...

Cole and I were Kip and Lafawnda from Napoleon Dynamite
























Barbie and Ken

Hillary for President! with Bill and Monica























Dog the Bounty Hunter and
his smokin hot wife























Hue and his lovely Bunnies

What was that movie called? Oh yea - Brokeback Mountain!!!
















Where's Waldo?





















Dora and Diego


Group Shots:

The Ladies

and the Gentlemen???

The Road Rally was so much fun, followed by a dough nut eating contest and a pinata! SOOO funny!
Thanks for the good times!!!

8 comments:

Tuttles said...

good times, good times!

gina bina said...

Cole and Jessie were the BEST Kip and LaFawnda I've ever seen. Cole especially was better than the real thing. Great job on the costumes. Jessie, for your sake I'm glad Cole was able to take some of his aggression out on the pinata...he really got that thing good.

j e s s i e said...

I'm sad I missed him hitting it. I did notice he was a little more relaxed after that though! =)

Ashley said...

Wow! Those are some seriously awesome costumes. I really like Cole's the best though. Those glasses and mustache are sick:) And you make a hot black chick Jessie :)

Jill & Seth said...

Oh my heck you guys, how funny. Gol I'm missing out on lot out here. You look adorable!!

Laura/Bridger said...

Looks like the typical fundraiser for Hillary Clinton. I can't believe she had such an intelligent supporter like Kip attend.

Cole said...

(regarding the previous posts)

I am going to take a little political neutrality on this but a what kind of politicians do you all support up north there in Idaho?

Two Wheeler said...

Man, Cole you couldn't have done it better!